"Great range of sizes. I run wire for a security company all day, and this has got to be the most beneficial tool I have. Awesome." - James L., MS
Get a great discount on our Titanium Drill Bit Set while the SUMMER SALE is on. Once we sell 500 units, we will be increasing the price back up to $119.99.
- Titanium Drill Bit Set enables multiple sizes - each step drill bit can drill several bore diameters
- You don't have to replace drill bit constantly with the step drill bits
- The center punch delivers an automatic, high-impact, spring-loaded strike-through adjusting the cap
- Classic high-speed steel with titanium coating for proven capability and durability in drilling holes in plastic, aluminum, copper, and many other types of metal sheet
- Double cutting side and X-type openings design ensures a faster and smoother cutting
- Each set includes 1 x XS Drill Bit, 1 x S Drill Bit and 1 x M Drill Bit
- XS Drill Bit: 2.6 inch (66 mm) x 0.25 inch (6.35 mm)
- S Drill Bit: 3 inch (76 mm) x 0.25 inch (6.35 mm)
- M Drill Bit: 3 inch (76 mm) x 0.25 inch (6.35 mm)
1 x XS Drill Bit
1 x S Drill Bit
1 x M Drill Bit
I wish I had bought these years ago! Puts a perfectly trimmed hole in anything from plexiglass, to metal car doors for speaker wires. You just stop when the hole is the size you want, and it does not pull or walk! It is wonderful!
I needed to make a 1-1/4" hole in my kitchen sink. The bit cut like a charm. If the metal starts to get too hot, let it rest a bit. Highly recommend this product.
I've drilled through a whole bunch of different metal with varying thickness, and hardness and am pleased to report these have held up perfectly! Theyre still sharp after a few months, and a bunch of projects. Amazing drill bits!
Excellent product. I have done several project which otherwise I would not have dared to do. Drills holes through stain less steel with ease, not heating or smoking, for the most simple task you may not need cooling oil or water. Every garage should have one, I recommend it!
I have bought a set of these for myself and a few people that I work with. They work great and are very sturdy! Highly recommended.
I have used these to cut through wood, plastic, and metal. They work wonderfully. Just remember: with metal, go slow and use cutting oil. They are perfect!
How many times have you gotten into a project that requires you to enlarge a hole and you didn't have the right drill bit? This is the deal for those occasions. Nice!
My husband uses these drill bits to make holes in metal guitar pedal enclosures. It's amazing how well they work and the quality of their construction. Awesome!
Wow. Fits the bill. Finally I have good control in expanding the size of a hole at the top without damaging the edges. A great countersink.
If you don't have a set of these, you should! Ever tried to drill a hole in any thin metal or aluminum? If you go slow you can also do plexiglass or plastics. These are a great way to get the hoes you need without the "drill grab and twist" . I will sometimes use a tape flag or sharpie mark to control the depth so I don't overshoot my hole or multiple holes.
This set of step drills is an absolutely excellent product. My husband have been using these step drills to enlarge half inch holes in quarter inch steel. They work great and after twenty five holes they still look and work like new. This is an excellent product.